Updated: November 20, 2020
The safety of our firm and clients is our utmost priority, and therefore, we have made the following adjustments as a result of Covid-19 and the increased outbreak in Black Hawk County. We will continue to make adjustments accordingly. Please review the procedures set forth and contact us if you have any questions.
- Joslyn and Suzanne will be available by appointment only. While we will aim to maintain the same office hours as usual (8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday), it is possible that Joslyn and/or Suzanne will be working remotely on certain days/times. We will be sure to timely return any phone calls, regardless of where we are working.
- Our office has restricted access. If you need to drop documents off, please call first so that someone may receive them. Please follow state guidelines and use a face covering to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Otherwise, the dropbox to the left of our office door remains open.
- Aside from limiting office visitors, we remain business as usual. We will continue working on your case, moving it forward, holding discussions with other attorneys, file all court documents timely, and respond to all court filings.
- Through November 2020, all client meetings will be held by phone conference or Zoom video conference.
- Most mediations are held via Zoom video conference. Joslyn has regularly participated in these mediations since April 2020 and have had consistent success in resolving cases using this method.
- If you are a potential new client and would like to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case, please call us at 319.260.2096.
We are always available to discuss your case status; please do not hesitate to contact us!